Thursday 28 June 2012

Reviews...


I will not be posting any more background information about my book (Just Another Life) on this blog. From now on, this is open for reviews, which you can leave in the comments section.

I invite everyone to say exactly what they think about the book, ask whatever questions you want, start any kind of dialogue on any topic. Please feel free to express yourself regardless if English is your first language or not; I know foreign language is often easier to understand than to speak – I have been there J

I do not claim that everything I have written in the book (all the ideas) are perfectly accurate, but it is the best I have so far. Please feel free to disagree and don’t fear to stand up for what you believe and do not think others MUST agree with you – discussion is sometimes the best way forward, but everyone must be free to make up their own minds. Also, give others and yourself time to think – this is not a race, we are here to exchange ideas.

I have received many e-mails with views so far, but, just in case you don’t want that to be made public, I will let you choose to either post your own views here or let me copy-paste what you have already sent me.

Thank you all so much for your support.

I’d love to hear from all my readers, so please feel free to come and say exactly what you think!

Love and best wishes to you all!

Meliha

No comments:

Post a Comment